Just as you would protect your own personal property, it is the responsibility of leadership to protect the group’s property. The last thing you would want to worry about is not being able to properly replace or repair property or merchandise in case of loss.
This coverage is available to PTAs, PTOs, Booster Clubs, and various Nonprofit Chapters and Clubs.
Property Plus insures the group’s owned property against risks of direct physical damage. The following list includes some of the items which can be covered under a Property Plus policy.
- Coffee Makers
- Film/Overhead Projectors
- Musical Instruments
- Office Equipment
- Other Items/Stock Held For Sale
- Posters And Signs
- Popcorn Makers
- Meeting Equipment
- Snow Cone machines
- Sports Equipment
- Stocks Of Printed Material For Sale
- Storage Containers
- Tables And Chairs
- Telephone Equipment
- Theatrical Props
- Video Recorders
- Uniforms And Costumes
The territory of this policy is the USA.
The policy period is one calendar year. You may choose the effective date of your policy as it will expire the same day the following year.
While you will find our Property coverage to be one of the broadest in the country, there are some specific exclusions usual to this form of property insurance. The following is only a summary and is not all inclusive, nor does it alter or waive any of the actual policy language.
There is NO coverage, or coverage is excluded for losses greater than the replacement value of the property or loss or damage caused by, or made worse by:
- Deterioration, inherent vice or latent defect
- Wear and tear
- Seizure or destruction of property by order of governmental authority
- Any weapon employing atomic fission or fusion or nuclear reaction or radiation, radioactive contamination, however caused
- War, including undeclared or civil war
- Insurrection, rebellion, revolution, usurped power or action taken by governmental authority in hindering or defending against any of these